- Fawaz, Ahmed, and Sanders, W. H., "Learning Process Behavioral Baselines for Anomaly Detection", Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC 2017), Christchurch, New Zealand, January 22-25, 2017, to appear.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Bohara, A., Cheh, C., and Sanders, W. H., "Distributed Agent-based Lateral Movement Detection using Heterogeneous Data Fusion", Proceedings of the 35th Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS), Budapest, Hungary, Sept. 26-29, 2016, to appear.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, and Sanders, W. H, "Poster: Learning Process Behavioral Baselines for Anomaly Detection", RAID 2016, Evry, France[Poster]
- Noureddine, M., Fawaz, Ahmed, and Sanders, W. H., "A Response Strategy for Lateral Movement", Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security (GameSec 2016), New York, New York, November 2-4, 2016, Lecture Notes in Computer Science vol. 9996, Springer, 2016, pp. 294-313.pdf
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Berthier, R., and Sanders, W. H., "A Response Cost Model for Advanced Metering Infrastructures", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 2, March 2016, pp. 543-553.
- Stephen McLaughlin, Brett Holbert, Ahmed Fawaz, Robin Berthier and Saman Zonouz, "A Multi-Sensor Intrusion and Energy Theft Detection Framework for Advanced Metering Infrastructures", IEEE JSAC Smart Grid Communications Series, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1319-1330, July 2013.
- Fawaz, A., Berthier, R., and Sanders, W. H., "Cost Modeling of Response Actions for Automated Response and Recovery in AMI," In Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communication (SmartGridComm 2012), Tainan City, Taiwan, Nov. 5-8, 2012, pp. 348-353.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Berthier, R., Sanders, W. H., and Pal., P., "Understanding the Role of Automated Response Actions in Improving AMI Resiliency," In Proceedings of the NIST Cybersecurity for Cyber-Physical Systems Workshop, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Apr. 23-24, 2012.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Jabber, A., Kassem, A., Chehab, A., and Kayssi, A., "Assessing Testing Techniques for Resistive-Open Defects in Nanometer CMOS Adders," In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems (ICECS 2011), Beirut, Lebanon, Dec. 11-14, 2011, pp. 165-168.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Hojaij, A., Kobeissi, H., and Artail, H., "An On-Demand Mobile Advertising System that Protects Source Privacy using Interest Aggregation," In Proceedings of the IEEE 7th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2011), Shanghai, P.R. China, Oct. 10-12, 2011, pp. 127-134.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, Hojaij, A., Kobeissi, H., and Artail, H., "Using Cooperation among Peers and Interest Mixing to Protect Privacy in Targeted Mobile Advertisement," In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST 2011), Saint Petersburg, Russia, Aug. 23-25, 2011, pp. 474-479.
- Fawaz, Ahmed, and Artail, H. , "Enhanced Cooperative Collision Avoidance in Sudden Vehicle Braking Scenarios," In Proceedings of the IEEE 17th International Conference on Telecommunications (ICT 2010), Doha, Qatar, April 4-7, 2010, pp. 806-813.
Visit the Google scholar page for a list of Ahmed Fawaz's publications. Please email me for any preprint copies that you might need.